28 augustus 2018
My super sweet CHINESE NEW YEAR PARTY – Biggest edition so far:
– Delicious snacks provided by CHINA SICHUAN RESTAURANT
– Music prsesented by Co-Select (China / UK) – Maxime Duvall & the Monokino’s (NL) – FLOWERS (NL) – August – Band (NL)
– The first annual AMSTERDAM KTV COMPETITION SESSION (get free entry if you want to join, see below).
– Authentic Chinese BAIJIU LIQUOR TASTING
tickets: 8 euro (at the door) – READ MORE:
(That’s italo, stonerrock, wave, folkrock, dance, lots of Howie Lee, food and drinks and everything all night long )
Delicious snacks provided by CHINA SICHUAN RESTAURANT
Authentic Chinese BAIJIU LIQUOR TASTING – it’s stinky and (not) delicious – Get shots of different Baijiu brands and discover what made it the country’s national drink.
Music prsesented by Co-Select (China / UK) – Maxime Duvall & the Monokino’s (NL) – FLOWERS (NL) – August – Band (NL)
– Sino–Dutch conflicts will host the first annual AMSTERDAM KTV COMPETITION SESSION. Dutch KTV singers singing Dutch songs will be competing against Chinese singers singing Chinese songs.
The concept of nationality is very important because ….we have no idea! The Chinese say ‘Don’t sell your ox till you’ve found a horse’ which actually means you can’t be certain the Chinese will defeat Dutch forces once again. In Dutch this would roughly translate into something like ‘because we don’t really have private KTV rooms, you cannot assume we are not able to sing along to popular stinky and (not) delicious Dutch music’. If you want to be part of a team, send a message to GAG and get FREE entry.
We have wrapped up Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Year and most of us are now hunkering down for the end of the Winter. To celebrate the arrival of spring, the Chinese host big family gatherings and participate in traditional folk celebrations with singing and dancing. In Amsterdam we’ll be doing something different!
tickets: 8 euro (at the door)
© 2022 GAG | Theme by Eleven Themes